After the success of our first virtual training session, we are excited to be hosting our second one on Saturday, April 17th at 2:00pm through Zoom!
This session will be separated into two parts – the first half is available for students of all ranks, and the second half will be for blue belts and above. Please sign up using the Google form below and we will e-mail you a Zoom Link that you can use to participate! (And tell your Taekwondo classmates about it!)
For this session, you will need:
- Zoom installed on your computer or mobile device
- An area where you will have sufficient space to practice – enough to safely do a side kick!
- Your uniform
- A webcam, to join us on video if you’re comfortable. It’s not required, but we’d like to see you!
- 2:00pm – 3:15pm: Stretching, Kicking Drills, and Games! (All ranks welcome)
- 3:30pm – 4:00pm: Advanced Training (Blue Belts and above)
We hope to see you online soon!